The Musée des Minéraux et de la Faune des Alpes houses the largest collection of alpine minerals in France. A zoological section also displays Alpine wildlife, featuring over 140 different species in an amazingly lifelike display.
About : Museum of Minerals and Alpine Wildlife
The diversity of its mineralogical collection, together with the dynamic setting of its wildlife area, make it a perfect place to learn more about the natural and cultural heritage of Oisans.
The museum is a member of the Route des Savoir-Faire.
Covid-19 special services
Health measures in force will apply.
English - French - Italian
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Film room
- Coach parking
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Themed tour
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Guided tours
- Language of the tour: French
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Average duration of the group tour: 60 minutes
- Average duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
- 70 personne(s) maximum
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
disabled people and accompanying persons
Adult: 5.20 €
Child (10-21 years): 2.40 €
Group adults: 4.50 €.
Free entry for children < 10 years, the drivers, Job-seeker, disabled people and accompanying persons.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
This service provider also offers